- Western Australia REGO until 02/07/12 (easy to renew online and transfer)
- dual fuelled LPG/Petrol 4.0 ltr engine
- 80 ltr gas tank (underneath of car) + 55 ltr petrol
- 5 gears manual
- 4 BF Goodrich All terrain tyres + 2 spares also all terrain
- Bull bar, roof rack , side steps
- CD radio with Mp3 input
- UHF radio 40 channels
- Tinted windows
In great condition for its age and runs very well.
Well maintained and regularly serviced.
In the last 12 months, we replaced: carburettor and fuel pump ( may 2011), rear diff centre (oct 2011).
10 year gas tank certificate made in nov 2011
Exhaust repaired in January 2012
Previous owner reconditioned cylinder head at 250.000kms
Set up for camping with bed inside
- Lots of storage space underneath the bed
- Table and 2 chairs
- Double size bed ,pillows and blanket
- Camping stove, Camping Oven for use on Fire
- Esky, 4 storage boxes, pot, pan, plates,cutlery…
- 20ltr Water container and 2 petrol canister (20 ltr each)
- Large tarpaulin for rainy days attached on roofrack + 3 telescopic poles
Has a crack in windscreen but not in driver’s view.
Aluminium box on roofrack containing spare parts and 4x4 equipment including: heavy duty snatch strap, jumper leads, spade, air compressor. spare parts: set of belts, electric fuel pump, ignition coil, hoses…
3 seats in front and 3 at back currently folded. It is possible to fold back bed if back seats are needed.
Fishing rod + gear
Camps wide 5 (great map and camping guide)
AUD 6500 or
Euro 5000 better for you and for us
andy & kathy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. You need to register
to view this file.
Last edited by andykathy
on 11. Apr 2012, 00:14, edited 1 time in total.